Geschwaderday / Trainingday 30.10.2017

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #272 by III./ZG1_LoHan
III./ZG1_LoHan created the topic: Geschwaderday / Trainingday 30.10.2017
On this day, Angus and Ketzoh will go in the position of the instructors!
I think we should reexecute the course of the takeoff manouvre again. This takeoff procedure shoul be our standard on every server, if we fly in bigger groups than 4-5 planes. Be sure, lots of guys will look and say ... WOW ..... :)
And some WOWs will bring up new members...... be sure! :dry:

BRGDS

LoHan

PS. unfortunately, I'm also the first who has to apologize for missing that trainingsession. I'm on vacation.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by III./ZG1_LoHan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #284 by I./ZG1_Panzerbar
I./ZG1_Panzerbar replied the topic: Geschwaderday / Trainingday 30.10.2017
So, as only LoHan reported that he will miss today's action, I suggest ALL will be ready to fly today?

Goth will miss the mess, because his PC is broken.

******************************************************************************************************************
Воззвах к Тебе, Господи, рех: Ты еси упование мое, часть моя еси на земли живых. Псалом 141

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #285 by I./ZG1_Panzerbar
I./ZG1_Panzerbar replied the topic: Geschwaderday / Trainingday 30.10.2017
Ok gentlemen, for today:

After all will came to TeamSpeak, we will go to some trainingserver, where we could do some formation exercises.

When RE+ will be reloaded (around 22:00 Moskow, I think), we will alltogether go to RE+ and will make an airfield strike

"Iron Wasps" guys on Bf110 and Bf109 could support our forses.

This time we must consider our previous mistakes, and make a perfect operation.

Bf110 must use 500kg bombs for parked aircrafts (use single drop), and 50kg bombs for FLAk.
Bf109 must use 250kg bombs and aim in the FlakNests (2-3 flacks located close to each other).

After bombdrop, 30* climb and left turn, and then Tiefangriff (low-level strafe attack using bord guns).

Remember, on the strafing, ONLY LEFT TURNS.

The goal is to destroy enemy airfield in the shortest time, to have time to exit and get back before enemy will come from nearer airfields.

******************************************************************************************************************
Воззвах к Тебе, Господи, рех: Ты еси упование мое, часть моя еси на земли живых. Псалом 141
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by I./ZG1_Panzerbar.

More
6 years 4 months ago #288 by III./ZG1_Angus
III./ZG1_Angus replied the topic: Geschwaderday / Trainingday 30.10.2017
no real training

have only been 3- 4 Pilots today.....briefly also 5 pilots

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds