Training 23.10.2017

More
6 years 6 months ago #264 by III./ZG1_LoHan
III./ZG1_LoHan created the topic: Training 23.10.2017
Hi guys,

we will start our first training at monday evening at 20:00 Berlin time.
We will try to join a server and made some coordinated attacks.
During these missions we will check the ability of every groupmember to taxi, to take off, to hold formations, to attack, to land at airfileld, radio disciplin and so on.......
The further training sessions will depend on what we will get from u on these missions.......

TS 3 :

DED Server: ded-squad.ru
ZG1 Channel - Passwort: 1111

BRGDS

LoHan Gr.Kdr. III./ZG1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #271 by III./ZG1_LoHan
III./ZG1_LoHan replied the topic: Training 23.10.2017
Great first "Training-Geschwader-Day" !
Thx to all who joined the training!

Hopefull we will get a short "Propagandamovie" about our close formationflying and for sure about the succesful raid against the AF at the Random Excpert server.

12 - 15 Player in one round...Great!

BRGDS

LoHan

PS. Sorry for my "Stotterenglish"

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #276 by I./ZG1_Panzerbar
I./ZG1_Panzerbar replied the topic: Training 23.10.2017
Ok guys, we need to analise that day.

From me (Pzb):
Group Angus (III./ZG1_Angus, III./ZG1_Ketzoh, 9./JG27mochito 3хBf.109 (Jabo)) worked perfectly well (5/5 points), under the hurricane fire of antiaircraft guns, the air defense of the airfield was destroyed. There were no air victories. There were no loss. Caught by fire from the ground 1xBf.109 (9./JG27mochito), was able to return to the base.

The Kroko group (I./ZG1_Krokodilor, I./ZG1_Tomtilom, I./ZG1_Kohler, I./ZG1_Sturm 4xBf.110) worked satisfactorily (3 / 5 points) Hungars were not bombed completely. Group generally acted not resolutely, delayed with the attack, retreated after the first successfull impact (the original plan was to stay on target and strafe it with guns), wich left Angus's group one-on-one with anti-aircraft guns over the airfield. But nevertheless the airfield was closed. Losses from enemy fighters 1xBf.110 (I./ZG1_Sturm).

Felix's group (III./ZG1_Felix_Iron, III./ZG1_Goth 2xBf.109) acted badly (1/5 points), they could not cope with the task of the high-altitude cover. They went down to help Angus. As a result, two P40s came up at the top and shot down one Bf.110 (I./ZG1_Sturm) and, ironically, Bf.109, the leading cover pair (III./ZG1_Felix_Iron). There are no air victories. In asset 1, an destroyed anti-aircraft gun. Losses 1x.Bf.109.

III./ZG1_LoHan acted independently. (from my point - Pzb - LoHan could coordinate two Groups in the air more actively, as I saw many times in the past).
102nd-YU-SrleJ acted independently and not coordinated.

1. I would like to draw attention to the need for more decisive action by the assault group of the 110s, and a clearer understanding of the objectives for the bombing of each pilot. Drop 500kg bombs into the parking of aircraft, which can be destroyed by board weapons is not advisable.

2. You do not need to write to everyone in the chat that we are going to take out an airfield. The point of this is ZERO. A bunch of vultures flies, for which we are just bait. In the wreck, all these random houses are not at risk with the skin, they are dumped at a threat, they create an extra turmoil, and even they tear their keels by shooting through the head, because they do not care.None of them made any useful action, only they interfered

3. It is necessary to pile on the aerodrome at once all together, and perform each task at the same time. To disperse the fire of air defense.

Also, my separate post will be dedicated to Funkdiscipline and general radiochatting. Only Felix and his pilots are using Wisper to speak to his flight. All other pilots speak alltogether simultinuosly, and it is impossible to understand something. Especially in German :)

******************************************************************************************************************
Воззвах к Тебе, Господи, рех: Ты еси упование мое, часть моя еси на земли живых. Псалом 141
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by I./ZG1_Panzerbar.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #277 by III./ZG1_LoHan
III./ZG1_LoHan replied the topic: Training 23.10.2017
Well analyzed, Panzer...... nothing to add!

LoHan could coordinate two Groups in the air more actively, as I saw many times in the past

Would like , would like...... but my english is so rusty at the moment .....before i find the right words while i see tactical faults (and believe me, i saw many.... e.g. Goth has to stay above his leader if the lead attacks enemy planes) the situation has changed and i have to reorganice all the english words completly in my mouth :dry:

Will be go better and better....... needs training thats all :dry:

Ach wei war das schön früher, als ich die Leute noch auf deutsch vollmeckern konnte .....fragt Angus ;)
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by III./ZG1_LoHan.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #279 by I./ZG1_Ketzoh
I./ZG1_Ketzoh replied the topic: Training 23.10.2017
Yes, nice debriefing. I think it is important, that we fly out of the target area in formation. If every plane flys alone on his own out of the target area, it is very hard to spot incomming enemys, when there are contacts in all directions. When we are getting low and start to attack ground targets, we also should stay in some sort of formations and take attack routes which were told by the leader before the strafing begins (maybe: going in from the north- out to the south, cycle over left and repeat). So we can reduce losses to collisions and friendly fire.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by I./ZG1_Ketzoh.

More
6 years 5 months ago #280 by III./ZG1_Felix_Iron
III./ZG1_Felix_Iron replied the topic: Training 23.10.2017
I fully realized my mistakes. Will work better for correction.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds